Day Closing or Live data not coming
If your day closing reports or live data did not come into CStorePro, go to the back office PC and launch the CSPPOS app on the desktop. Then check the following settings:
- Make sure there is a check mark between the POS to Back Office PC connection.
- If not, most likely the cable connecting your Back Office PC to the POS system has become disconnected or gotten loose. To ensure its securely connected, simply unplug it and plug it back in.
NOTE: if you have a Sapphire site, there is also a possibility that your sapphire password has changed, as it expires every 90 days. If this is the case, click here to get help on resetting the password on your Sapphire.
- Make sure there is a check mark between the Back Office to CStorePro server connection.
- If there is an "X",, click on the reset button to reset the connection and wait about 5 minutes and the connection data will start coming in.
- If there is a check mark on the connection from your PC to the CStorePro server, click on the reset button, wait for the "X" mark and then click on the reset button again to get the check mark back. Wait about 5 minutes and the connection data will start coming in.
If these steps do not work, please contact CStorePro Help desk.