Step 1: Configure your commander
What you need to verify connection with commander POS System
- Back Office Computer with internet access
- Access to commander site control from back office computer
Step 1: Login to the commander site controller by visiting https://192.168.31.11/ConfigClient.html
Note: if the above URL does not work, you will need to update the IP address (i.e. 192.168.31.11) to the correct one provided by your technician. If you dont know it, contact your local technician.
Step 2: On the login page, type username and password and log into your commander site controller. [?]
Note: The username and password is provided to you by Verfione and you should already have it. If you do not know the username and password, contact the Verifone Help Desk and have them reset your credentials for you.
Step 3: Go to Users and security, and click on User administrator.
Step 4: Click on Add new to add a new user as CSPPOS and give that user full access to all access types. For password use "Welcome1234"
Step 5: Once the account is created, click on Add account to save it.
Step 2: Install the CStorePro Utility
Note: This needs to be done from computer you will connect your POS register to.
Step by step instructions
- Log into your CStorePro account
- Click on Store Settings to go to the Get started page.
- Click on Connect to my POS register link
- Click the Download CStorePro Agent button to download the CStorePro Agent software.
- Once the download is complete, click on the Setup.exe file to start the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the CStorePro Agent will automatically start. Follow instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.