With CStore Pro there are two ways to add item.
Option 1: From Website
- Log in to CStorePro account, go to Price book -> Items. Click on the “+” or “Add New” to add items.
- Enter the scan code and click on the "Find" button.
Note: Include all the digits, the leading small number and trailing small number at the end. If the item already exist in your database, all the information on the item will be displayed (i.e. department, retail price, tax, etc.).
- Assign department, tax type, and retail price.
Note: other fields optional and not required
- Click on “Add Item”
Note: To add more items, click on the “Create another” check box next to add item and repeat Step 2-4.
- Once done adding the items, go to Price book>Send to POS and click on “Send all items Changes”.
- Give it 2 minutes for price changes to go through.
Note: For Ruby and Sapphire sites you will have to log out and log in for changes to take effect, and for Gilbarco Passport hit “no sale”
Option 2: From Mobile App
- Launch the CStorePro mobile app and log in to your account.
Note: you will need Owner or Mobile Pricebook access.
- From the menu, click on Pricebook -> Add/update item. [?]
- Click on the camera icon to launch the phone’s camera scanner. [?]
- Scan a picture of the barcode of the item you want to add
- Update the item’s description, set the department, tax type, price and other fields. [?]
- When finished, click "Save changes" button.
Note: If you are adding items in the same department and/or prices, check the ‘Remember values for next item’ option.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for all additional items you would like to add
- From the menu, click on Pricebook -> Send Changes To Register. [?]
- Click on "send item to register" button.