Similar to the steps followed on your lottery terminal, in order to get the games in your inventory, you have to confirm the new packs in PDI CStore Essentials. In PDI CStore Essentials, you can confirm new packs from the PDI CStore Essentials website as well as from the PDI CStore Essentials mobile app.
From the PDI CStore Essentials website
To confirm games from PDI CStore Essentials' website
- Log into your PDI CStore Essentials account
- Go to Lottery/Lotto -> Confirm. [?]
- Select the delivery date for when you got the delivery for the packs
- Enter the game number, pack number and click on Confirm this pack button. [?]
Note: if you have a USB bar code scanner attached to your back office computer, you can scan the long codes on the ticket [image here]. Also if the game is not found, you can click on the "+" button to add the game to your data base
- Repeat step 4 to confirm more games. Once done click on the Finish button
From the PDI CStore Essentials mobile app.
In order to scan lottery from the mobile app, the user will need owner or lottery access on the mobile app. To give access login to your PDI CStore Essentials account, click on Manage Account -> Users, find the user and click on the details icon to give the appropriate access.
- Log into your PDI CStore Essentials Mobile app
- Click on the menu icon on the top left
- Select Lottery/Scratch-Off -> Pack Confirmation [?]
- Select the delivery date for when you got the delivery for the packs. [?]
- Using the camera on your mobile app, scan the long code on the lottery ticket to confirm the new packs.
- Repeat step 4 to confirm more games. Once done, simply exit from the screen.