PDI CStore Essentials already has a mappings table database on our server which links your items and packs. Thus when you sell 1 pack, the system will subtract 0.1 cartons from your inventory and when you sell 1 carton, system will subtract 10 packs from you inventory. This is also true for sodas, tobacco products, and beer. However, if you want to be sure and build your own items mapping table follow the simple steps below
- Login to your PDI CStore Essentials Account
- Go to Pricebook -> Inventory -> Item mappings
- Click on the "+" icon on the top right to add a new mapping (Note: if this is your first item mapping click on the blue button labeled Add new)
- Find the Unit scan code and the Case Scan code. Enter the Units per Case and click on Add button.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more.