If you are on the enterprise plan for CStorePro, you can link multiple accounts into one login ID and switch between accounts, update prices/promotions for all stores, and get combined store reports.. This means you can access all your stores from one account without having to log out and log in.
To get this setup, its relatively simple. Use the following steps:
From the account you want to share with a user:
- Login to your CStorePro.com account.
- On the top left next to your store name click on the Manage Account button. [?]
- On the top right, click on users button.
- From here click on the Linked Users tab. [?]
- Click on the "+" button on the top right side to give permission to a new user.
- Enter the CStorePro username of the person you want to give access to.
- Assign highest access level you want to give this user and click the Add User button. [?]
Note: To give additional Access, go to the Linked Users tap, click on the details icon and under Security Group tab, click on the "+" button to assign other accesses.