In CStorePro there are 3 ways to create price group.
Option 1: Website (When adding new item)
- Log in to CStorePro account, go to Price book -> Items. Click on the “+” or “Add New” to add items.
- Enter the scan code and click on the "Find" button.
Note: Include all the digits, the leading small number and trailing small number at the end.
- Assign department, tax type, and retail price.
Note: other fields optional and not required
- Select the appropriate "Price Group" or click on the "+" to add a new Group.
- Click on “Add Item” Note: To add more items, click on the “Create another” check box next to add item and repeat Step 2-4.
Option 2: Website (Using the Bulk Update Option)
- Go to Price Book > Price Group, Click on the "+" or” "Add New” to create a new Price Group. [?]
- Enter Price Group Name and Click on “Add”
- Go to Pricebook > Bulk Update, search for the items.
- Assign the Price Group to all the searched items by Selecting the group and click on the down. [?]
- Click on Send all Changes to register.
Option 3: Mobile App
- Log into the app, on you Common task dashboard select "Price groups". [?]
- Click on create new item group or select an existing item group.
Note: if you create a new one, enter the name and click create group to create the group and add items to the group.
- Click on the Camera and scan the bar code to assign the items the group.