When scratch-off games are discontinued, the gaming commission will pick up the games and close them out. To close out old games and remove them from your inventory follow these steps.
Note: Follow these steps for only those games that have not been activated but are being returned. If a game have been partially sold and is being returned/closed out than you need to sell it out on the daily reading screen.
- Login to your CStore Essentials account
- Go to Lottery/Lotto -> Return Packs. [?]
- Select the day of the return
- Scan the packs being returned via a USB bar code scanner to manually enter the game number and pack number being returned. [?]
- Repeat step 4 for other games being returned.
- Once done, click on Finish