An enterprise plan upgrade is required.
For new customers to get started, contact your cigarette vendor to start application process. Once you get approval they will request that you submit a sample file for review before you are set up for the program. Upon approval, your data provider will email you credentials to get started.
To set up automatic transfer...
Step 1: Enable Scan Data Reporting
- Login to your CStorePro Account
- On the left-side menu, click on Scan Data Programs > Dashboard
- On this screen, enable reporting by clicking 'Setup' on appropriate Data Program and Data Program Settings screen will appear.
- In the 'Status' drop down menu, click 'Participating'
- Enter account number from data provider
- Enter your store's SFTP username / password, and click 'Check Connection'. The status of your connection will be highlighted in Green (if validated) or Red (if NOT validated)
Note: You should receive your username and password via email from scan data provider (i.e. Altira/Philip Morris).
Your scan data provider requires your store's information to be accurate. This information is solely used by your scan data provider, and will NOT affect your store profile.
- Enter your store name and address
- Click 'Update Program' to submit
Note: The cigarette data becomes available from the moment you enable this feature.
After submitting, if you receive an email from your scan data system warning you of a rejection, please contact CStorePro customer support