To setup your Scan Data reporting with CStoreEssentials, follow the steps below. Please note that the submissions will start once a full week of data has been collected as per Altria's requirements.
Check Eligibility with Altria and Get SFTP credentials
To get setup with Altria, you will need to first contact the scan data helpdesk to ensure your site is eligible for the program
- Call scan data help desk 8442303454 and select option 1
- Give them the Altria Retailer site ID and if the site is eligible, they will request an email address to send a survey which needs to be completed.
- Upon survey completion, you will receive an email (typically in 1 week) with your SFTP Credentials (username and password) which will be required when configuring scan data submission via CStoreEssentials.
Configure your scan data submission in CStoreEssentials
Prior to configuring your scan data submission in CStoreEssentials, you must first sign up for a CStorePro Account if you don’t already have one and make sure the utility has been installed and system properly setup. See our getting started section to learn how.
- Login to your PDI CStore Essentials Account
- On the left-side menu, click on Scan Data Programs > Dashboard
- On this screen, enable reporting by clicking 'Setup' on appropriate Data Program and Data Program Settings screen will appear.
- In the 'Status' drop down menu, click 'Participating'
- Enter account number from data provider
- Enter your store's SFTP username / password, and click 'Check Connection'. The status of your connection will be highlighted in Green (if validated) or Red (if NOT validated)
Note: You should receive your username and password via email from scan data provider (i.e. Altira/Philip Morris).
Your scan data provider requires your store's information to be accurate. This information is solely used by your scan data provider, and will NOT affect your store profile.
- Enter your store name and address
- Click 'Update Program' to submit
Note: The cigarette data becomes available from the moment you enable this feature.
After submitting, if you receive an email from your scan data system warning you of a rejection, please contact PDI CStore Essentials customer support.