Requirements & Limitations:
- CSE only works with QB desktop version, any desktop version will work.
- CSE requires Admin access to QB.
- If QB is installed on an online secured server, CSE requires an Admin access.
- QB online and CSE will not connect.
- CSE will only import Day reports entries. (Checks or EFT Purchase/Expense cannot be imported.)
- CSE only makes General Ledger entries.
Installing QB utility
Step 1: On the computer where QB is installed; go to Day Closing > QuickBook Integration.
Step 2: Activate the QuickBooks Integration by turning the switch to on, in the right side of screen.
Step 3: Click on “Click here to download the QuickBooks Connector” button to download the utility.
Step 4: Once it's download the “CSPQBConnectorSetup.exe” Double Click and run the file. This will install the QB connector on the PC you are working on.