Requirements & Limitations:
- CSE only works with QB desktop version, any desktop version will work.
- CSE requires Admin access to QB.
- If QB is installed on an online secured server, CSE requires an Admin access.
- QB online and CSE will not connect.
- CSE will only import Day reports entries. (Checks or EFT Purchase/Expense cannot be imported.)
- CSE only makes General Ledger entries.
QuickBooks Integrations Settings
Before Mapping the data point to chart of accounts, we will have to do a Basic Integration settings.
Step 1: Go to Day Closing > QuickBooks Integration. For Import day report as select “General ledger”.
Step 2: Select they day report class, this option is optional and is used for QB file with multiple stores or class.
Step 3: Select the account where all the unmapped numbers should go to for review. It can be cash short over or ask my accountant.
Step 4: Credit Memo template and Invoice Memo are optional and not required for General Ledger entries. Click on Save Settings.