Requirements & Limitations:
- CSE only works with QB desktop version, any desktop version will work.
- CSE requires Admin access to QB.
- If QB is installed on an online secured server, CSE requires an Admin access.
- QB online and CSE will not connect.
- CSE will only import Day reports entries. (Checks or EFT Purchase/Expense cannot be imported.)
- CSE only makes General Ledger entries.
Making Daily entries in Quickbooks
Step 1: Launch the CSPQBconnector.exe on the Desktop.
Step 2: Select the store and date range for the data you want to import from CSE to QB. If you select a period longer than 1 day the system will merge all the data and upload into QB.
Step 3: Click on 'Download Day Reports to QuickBooks for Selected Store' to upload data for single store or select 'Download day Reports to QuickBooks for All Stores' to upload data for all the stores in QuickBooks.
Step 4: System will give you a message, ”1 Journal entry added successfully.” You have successfully added a journal entry.