Incase if you do not see the
Excel button while trying to download reports, follow below detailed Steps to allow Flash Player in Google Chrome:
- Open your Google Chrome browser,
- Go to the three-dot menu and select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Site Settings.
- Under Permissions, click Flash.
- Enable the setting so the label reads Ask first (recommended).
- Close the settings tab. You're done!
A. Click the greyed-out button under Report page, you'll get a notification asking if you want to allow or block Flash for the current site. To run it, click Allow.
B. Now page will refresh and the Flash content will start as it should, allowing you to view
Excel button and extract report into Excel.