Add, Upload, Retail Fintech's EDI Invoices
Step 1: Access your EDI file sent by FIntech. Ensure the following fields are available:
- Vendor Name
- Retail Vendor ID
- Invoice Date
- Invoice Amount
Note: If some of this information is missing contact Fintech's support team.
Step 2: Login to your CStorePro account
Note: Make sure you disable the Pop-up blocker from Google Chrome when prompted
Step 3: Add the vendors prior to uploading the invoice or check f the vendor has been added. Go to Price Book > Purchase > Vendors
If you need to add a vendor, click on the + button on the top right and enter the following:
- Enter Vendor Name (i.e. known as Vendor Name in EDI invoice)
- Select Retailing Type: (In this case by item)
- Select Electronic File Format: (In this case Fintech)
- Enter Vendor Code: (i.e. known as Retail Vendor ID in EDI invoice)
- Click on Add Vendor when finished
Or search for the vendor in the "Manage Vendors" page to look up Vendor and to confirm if its present before adding.
Note: You can also add the Vendor when adding a new "invoice". Click on the + next to "Vendor" field in the "Add New non-cash grocery purchase screen"
Step 4: Add your invoice to CStorePro. Go to Pricebook > Purchase > invoices. Click on + button on the top right and start adding as followed:
- Select the date (i.e. known as Invoice Date in EDI invoice)
- Select the vendor from existing list or click + to add a new one
- Select the payment method to be EFT
- Select the Bank Account where EFT took place
- Enter the amount of the invoice (i.e. known as Invoice Amount in EDI invoice)
- Click on "Add Invoice" when done or click on "Create Another" if you wish to add another Invoice.
Step 5: It's time to retail your invoice. Click on the funnel icon to retail invoice and upload invoice:
- Find the location of your EDI invoice and drag the EDI file to the "Retail Purchase Window"
- Once EDI invoice file is dragged and dropped, select the file type to be "Electronic Invoice"
- On the "Add New Items" window, you will be able to view the new items in the file
- Select the department name for each item, the price and you will automatically get the margin
- Ensure the box next to the margin field is checked marked after entering details
- When done click on retail item.