Data auto generates into Passport Register's Shared Folder, i.e. \\XMLGateway\
If register fails to do so for some reason, use below Steps to Manual Repoll
• Go to your Passport Register (main Primary WorkStation)
• Login into the Manager WorkStation, using the highest level access
• Select the following tabs:
Manager Workstation > Setup > Store > Back Office > XML Repoll Files
• Select the required
Date&Time, for the Day Close you are trying to Repoll
• Make sure
Store Close and
Repoll All Configuration Files are selected
• Give it few mins and all the Repolled Day Close files should get processed and upload automatically into your CStore Essentials Account.
• Incase if Register does not have Day Close Backup for any particular Date, it will indicate via. Message like "No matches found for selected date"
*By Default Passport Register keeps Day Close Backup for last 6 to 7 Days.
Feel free to reach CSE Support, if you need any further help or required clarification.